An organic biological fungicide with dual active ingredients to prevent a broad spectrum of root diseases and promote healthy root systems.
RootShield PLUS+ WP is an organic biological fungicide with dual active ingredients that prevent a broad spectrum of root diseases and promote healthy root systems.
Active Ingredients: Trichoderma harzianum strain and T-22 Trichoderma virens strain G-41
Benefits & Features:
- OMRI Listed
- Grows in soil and on roots, shields roots from pathogens
- Seeks out, attacks and eats fungal pathogens
- Induces host resistance
- Active over wide temperature range (48-97 °F/9-36 °C)
- Grows in a broad pH range (pH 4-8)
- Well suited to a variety of soil types
- Enhances nutrient uptake
- Helps plants resist/overcome abiotic stresses and transplant shock
- Excellent tool for fungicide resistance management
- Compatible with many chemical and biological inputs
- Compatable with BCAs
- 0-day PHI with no MRL
Why Use RootShield?
RootShield Biological Fungicide prevents devastating root diseases on plants. Here's how, and why you should use it!
RootShield PLUS | NEW Formulation!
RootShield PLUS from BioWorks, Inc. in Victor, NY is the same great product you know with the ability to mix more readily. There is little to no dust, the mix and application rates remain the same, there is a slightly lower bulk density and the green color of the active ingredients is revealed.
If you have questions about the NEW Formulation RootShield PLUS give us a call today! We are standing by and ready to answer your questions. Simply call BioWorks at (800) 877-9443 ... We look forward to chatting with you!