Dr. Paul Fisher, Professor and Floriculture Extension Specialist at the Environmental Horticulture Dept., University of Florida, Gainesville Florida USA
Over 30 years experience in applied research and farm advising for the commercial greenhouse and controlled environment industry, including
- Director of the Floriculture Research Alliance at University of Florida (FloricultureAlliance.org), a university/industry group focused on greenhouse propagation and production efficiency.
- Director of Greenhouse Training Online which provides certificate courses for grower professional development.
- Outreach lead of CleanWateR3.org, a multi-university group solving problems in irrigation water quality and conservation.
- Co-author of books on pH Management and Greenhouse Lighting, and over 350 articles on floricultural crops in the trade press and scientific journals.
- Consultant for horticulture-related companies in the U.S. and internationally.
B.Sc. in Ecology from University of Auckland, New Zealand
Master of Applied Science from Lincoln University, New Zealand
Ph.D. in Horticulture from Michigan State University, U.S.
UF/IFAS -- Environmental Horticulture Department.
Environmental Horticulture is the science and art of breeding, propagating, installing and maintaining plants to enhance the human and natural environment.